Jia Zhao focuses her practice on business immigration and compliance. She advises multinational and midsized corporate clients and start-ups in achieving global workforce mobility in the fields of finance, architecture, real estate, consulting, health care, entertainment and hospitality. Jia counsels clients on many aspects of corporate U.S. immigration, including all major employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant matters and regulatory compliance. Jia has experience handling a broad range of corporate immigration matters, with a focus on EB-1, L-1, O-1, H-1B, E-3, E-2 and TN. Jia also assists clients with adjustment of status, consular processing and naturalization process. Jia additionally dedicates a portion of her practice to EB-5 investor matters, and is a member of Greenberg Traurig’s EB-5 group. She has experience representing investors in all three stages of the EB-5 process.
- EB-1, PERM-based immigrant petitions
- Non-immigrant visas, including L-1, O-1, H-1B, E-3, E-2, TN
- Immigrant and non-immigrant petitions and applications
- Adjustment of status, consular processing and naturalization
- I-9 Compliance
- EB-5 immigrant investor visas