Greenberg Traurig is sponsoring the Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Breakfast on January 20, 2020 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, The Regency Ballroom. Each year, the Barristers' host this event as a tribute to the memory and critical contributions to society by the slain civil rights leader. The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia, Inc. will recognize the attorneys and judges who have proven themselves leaders in the Philadelphia legal community by making significant contributions to the city and the region at large through their work, dedication, and public service. A cross-section of noted political, civic, and nonprofit leaders routinely attend this event.
This year's honorees are:
• Joe H. Tucker, Jr. -- The Hon. William F. Hall Award
• Community Legal Services of Philadelphia -- Outstanding Organization Award
• Kevin Harden, Jr. -- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award
• The Hon. Cheryl L. Austin -- The Justice Juanita Kidd Stout Woman of Distinction Award
• Carl E. Singley -- Lifetime Achievement Award