Webcast’s discussion topics
It is to analyse the current situation focused more narrowly on the Chinese markets and its real estate asset classes, impacts on fundraising etc. The moderator Christie will keep the discussion in this context but do feel free to bring in your own topics, this is a very free flowing discussion. Also, it would be great to discuss topics such as:
- General new trends and developments since the last PERE Asia in March 2019
- Your individual predictions on 2020
- The short, mid, and long-term effects you think Covid-19 will have on asset classes
- What organisations need to do to stay successful, and what generally you think is happening
- Will the new normal begin in Asia?
- And of course anything else you’d like..
• Charles Ma, Country Managing Director, Greystar
• Stanley Ching, Senior Managing Director, Head of Real Estate, CITIC Capital (Hong Kong)
• Yingpei Wang, Chief Investment Officer, D&J China (China)
• Joel Rothstein, Shareholder and Chair – Asia Real Estate Practice, Greenberg Traurig (Japan and China)
• John Lien, Chief Executive Officer Greater China and Managing Director, DLJ Real Estate Capital Partners (HK)