PHILADELPHIA – May 16, 2016 – Eight attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP were recognized in the 2016 Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers magazine. Super Lawyers lists outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Matthew T. Galati – Immigration: Business
- Jennifer Hermansky – Immigration: Business
- Caleb J. Holmes – Environmental
- Michael A. Suleta – Bankruptcy: Business
Galati and Suleta appear for the first time on the Rising Stars list. Hermansky has been a Rising Star since 2013, and Holmes since 2014.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers include:
- James N. Boudreau – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Robert M. Goldich – Employment & Labor
- David G. Mandelbaum – Environmental
- Alexander L. Scarola – Government Finance
Boudreau has been recognized since 2012, Goldich and Mandelbaum since 2004, and Scarola since 2015.
Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country. In the United States, Super Lawyers Magazine is published in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., reaching more than 13 million readers.