ATLANTA - June 2, 2017- Twelve attorneys representing the Atlanta office of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been recognized in the 2017 edition of the Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, more than 175 attorneys were recognized in this year’s guide.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, UK-based publisher of annual guides in several global markets, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
The Atlanta attorneys recognized for their practices in Georgia include:
• Theodore I. Blum – Corporate/M&A
• Timothy W. Bratcher – Banking & Finance
• Lori G. Cohen – Litigation: General Commercial
• Cindy J.K. Davis – Banking & Finance
• Joel A. Katz – Intellectual Property
• David B. Kurzweil – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• David Long-Daniels – Labor & Employment
• Bobby Rosenbloum – Intellectual Property
• Mark G. Trigg – Litigation: General Commercial
• Terry R. Weiss – Litigation: General Commercial
• Todd D. Wozniak – Labor & Employment
Atlanta attorneys recognized for their practices “Nationwide” include:
• Lori G. Cohen – Nationwide - Products Liability & Mass Torts; Nationwide - Products Liability: Pharmaceutical; Nationwide - Litigation: Trial Lawyers
• Victoria Davis Lockard – Nationwide: Products Liability & Mass Torts
In addition to the individuals recognized, the following practice areas were included in the Georgia rankings:
• Banking & Finance
• Intellectual Property
• Labor & Employment
• Litigation: General Commercial
For a complete listing of rankings, client and peer commentary, and editorial summaries by Chambers researches and editors, please click here.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.