ATLANTA – May 3, 2018 – Ten attorneys representing the Atlanta office of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, more than 160 attorneys were recognized in this year’s guide.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, UK-based publisher of annual guides in several global markets, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
The Atlanta attorneys recognized for their practices in Georgia include:
- Theodore Blum – Corporate/M&A
- Timothy Bratcher – Banking & Finance
- Lori Cohen – Litigation: General Commercial
- Cindy Davis – Banking & Finance
- Joel Katz – Intellectual Property
- David Kurzweil – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David Long-Daniels – Labor & Employment
- Bobby Rosenbloum – Intellectual Property
- Terry Weiss – Litigation: General Commercial
- Todd Wozniak – Labor & Employment
Atlanta attorneys recognized for their practices “Nationwide” include:
- Lori Cohen –Nationwide - Products Liability & Mass Torts; Nationwide - Products Liability: Pharmaceutical; Nationwide - Litigation: Trial Lawyers
In addition to the individuals recognized, the following practice areas were included in the Georgia rankings:
- Banking & Finance
- Immigration (Recognised Practitioner)
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
For a complete listing of rankings, client and peer commentary, and editorial summaries by Chambers researches and editors, click here.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.