New York – June 15, 2018 – The 2018 edition of Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals recognized 17 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. The firm was also recognized in six regions for its patent litigation, prosecution, and transaction capabilities.
According to the publication, the guide identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The patent professionals are identified after a 5-month, extensive research process. IAM conducts nearly 1,500 interviews with attorneys, patent attorneys, and in-house counsel. Recognized patent professionals have received sufficient positive feedback from peers and clients.
The following practitioners were selected:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D.: Prosecution (New York)
- Scott J. Bornstein: Litigation (New York)
- Heath J. Briggs: Prosecution (Colorado)
- Nicholas A. Brown: Litigation (California)
- James J. DeCarlo: Litigation and Prosecution (New Jersey)
- David J. Dykeman: Transactions and Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Herbert H. Finn: Litigation (Illinois)
- Richard D. Harris: Litigation (Illinois)
- Gary R. Jarosik: Prosecution (Illinois)
- Keith R. Jarosik: Prosecution (Illinois)
- Jeff Joyner: Litigation (California)
- Allan A. Kassenoff: Litigation (New York)
- Michael A. Nicodema: Litigation (New Jersey)
- Richard C. Pettus: Litigation (New York)
- Chinh H. Pham: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Joshua L. Raskin: Litigation (New York)
- Barry J. Schindler: Prosecution (New Jersey)
In addition to the shareholders recognized, Greenberg Traurig offices in six regions were recommended in key areas of practice as follows:
- California, and Washington, D.C., for litigation
- Massachusetts, for prosecution and transactions
- New Jersey, for global patent offering
- Illinois and New York, for prosecution and litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice: With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2017 “Best Law Firms Rankings."
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.