FLORHAM PARK, NJ –Aug. 15, 2019– Greenberg Traurig Shareholder Steven D. Fleissig was named “Lawyer of the Year” for Banking and Finance Law in the 2020 Best Lawyers in America guide. In total, 11 attorneys from the New Jersey office were ranked in this year’s Best Lawyers publication.
Nationwide, the guide lists nearly 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices, with 26 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the 13th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2020 edition.
According to Best Lawyers, inclusion in its guide is completely based on peer-review and only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
The New Jersey Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2020 Best Lawyers in America are:
- Lee A. Albanese – Corporate Law
- Robert C. Epstein – Construction Law; Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Kristine J. Feher – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Steven D. Fleissig – Banking and Finance Law; Real Estate Law
- David C. Freinberg – Real Estate Law
- Roger B. Kaplan – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Antitrust; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation – Securities
- Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Martin L. Lepelstat – Litigation and Controversy – Tax; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Brian L. Petrequin – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Philip R. Sellinger – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Seth E. Zuckerman – Corporate Law
About Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey Office: Established in 2002, Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey office has grown to approximately 75 attorneys practicing in the areas of Complex Commercial and Class Action Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Litigation, Corporate, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Construction Law, Franchise & Distribution, Immigration & Compliance, Intellectual Property & Technology, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Tax, and Private Wealth Services. As a significant contributor to the firm's international platform, the New Jersey office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys who provide legal advice to international, national and local business and technology clients. The team offers clients both the dedication and responsiveness of a local firm with the combined know-how and geographic reach of a global law firm.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig (GT) has more than 2,100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: https://www.gtlaw.com/ Twitter: @GT_Law.