Jonas D. L. McCray is a member of the Firm’s Corporate and Restructuring & Bankruptcy groups and advises clients on legal matters relating to middle market domestic and international financings and restructuring transactions. Jonas represents financial institutions, and alternative lenders. Jonas has deep experience working with clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and compliance matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Jonas was General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at Salus Capital Partners, LLC, a commercial finance company that provided asset based loans to consumer products companies. In addition to general counsel duties, Jonas managed underwriting, loan closing and supported portfolio management as Salus grew to approximately $1.4B in commitments.
- Debt finance transactions throughout the capital structure, including asset based, cash flow, second lien, split collateral, and mezzanine loans, and subordinated debt financings
- Unitranche Facilities and Agreements Among Lenders, and other Intercreditor relationships
- Business and debt restructuring and workouts
- Acquisition finance
- Retail, manufacturing and industrial liquidations
- General corporate governance and compliance issues