The Practising Law Institute is hosting a webinar on Expert Witness 2020. Shareholder, David Miller from the GT New York office is speaking on a panel, "The Expert Report, Depositions and Managing the Expert Relationship" at 2:15 to 3:15 p.m on Wednesday, May 27.
Who Should Attend: Attendees will come away with practical tools to handle the myriad of issues involved with expert witness preparation and testimony. Litigators at all levels of practice and experience should find this program useful. In-house counsel who are involved in or supervise litigation will also find this program of interest.
What You Will Learn :
• Selecting the right expert for your case
• Preparing for and conducting a Daubert hearing
• Defending against a Daubert challenge
• Deposing the opposing expert
• Preparing your expert to testify at a deposition and at trial
• Mastering direct and cross examination of experts at trial