Thank you for your interest. GT attorneys John R. Richards, Lily McNulty, and Nicholas Corsano kicked off Pride Month with a lively discussion about what today’s climate means for LGBTQ+ employees.
- The Business, Legal, & Cultural Case for LGBT+ Equality
- Understanding LGBT+ terms and state/local laws
- Legal Landscape: Practical Overview of Relevant Laws; Implications of Supreme Court Decision & Pandemic
- From Policy to Practice: Ensuring LGBT+ Inclusion and Engagement in Actual/Virtual Workplace
- HRCI Certificate of Completion
- HRCI Instructions to Self-Report
- Hot Topics During a Pandemic: An LGBT+ Webinar is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. Nationwide CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.