According to its website, Chambers and Partners, UK-based publisher of annual guides in several global markets, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
The London lawyers ranked in the 2019 guide include:
- Paul Maher – Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability
- Fiona Adams – Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability
- Michael P. Goldberg – Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Henrietta Walker – Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Kate Eades – Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
Banking & Finance
- Emma L. Menzies – Banking & finance
- Andrew Caunt – Capital Markets: Equity
- Gillian Sproul – Competition Law
- Naomi Feinstein – Employment: Employer
Energy & Natural Resources
- Lisa Navarro – Energy & Natural Resources: Water
- Cate Sharp – Environment
The following attorneys were included in the guide as recognised practitioners:
Greenberg Traurig practices recognised in the guide are:
- Capital Markets: Equity
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Real Estate: Mainly Mid-Market
About Greenberg Traurig’s London office: Greenberg Traurig, LLP in London has established itself as a multidisciplinary law firm, with more than 80 lawyers and growing. The London office provides partner-led advice to domestic and international clients on a range of matters across the legal spectrum. Lawyers at Greenberg Traurig in London advise U.K. and multinational clients operating in many different sectors, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, energy, real estate, financial services, automotive, retail and communications. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2018 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.