Rebecca Lynne Burnham represents real estate interests in connection with the acquisition, planning, development, financing, operation and sale of real estate developments, as well as legislative and public policy matters pertaining to economic development and land use.
- Acquisition, planning, development, financing, operation and sale of real estate developments of all types with an emphasis on master plans and mixed-use development
- Entitlements including pre-annexation and development agreements
- Infrastructure planning and finance
- Construction including alternative construction methods
- Economic development incentives
- State trust lands
- State legislation (land use, infrastructure finance, economic development, state trust lands)