The loan repayment date for the safe harbor under the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program is now due to expire on May 18, 2020. Companies are assessing risks, considering the application process for loan forgiveness, and preparing for potential review by the SBA and others.
Join Greenberg Traurig as we review the current state of play with PPP:
• What are the implications of the good faith “necessity” certification - FAQs 31, 46 and evolving guidance for borrowers
• What is the current state of play on forgiveness
• What are the key considerations for boards and management in assessing risks
• What tax benefits may be available or impacted by PPP loans
• What civil and criminal penalties could companies be subject to notwithstanding FAQ 46
• Lee Ann Anderson, Shareholder, Washington D.C.
• Matthew J. Cannon, Shareholder, Chicago
• Kyle R. Freeny, Shareholder, Washington D.C.
• Barbara A. Jones, Shareholder, Los Angeles – Moderator
• Marvin A. Kirsner, Shareholder, Boca Raton
• Robert Mangas , Co-Managing Shareholder, Washington D.C.
• David C. Peck, Shareholder, Fort Lauderdale
• Jennifer S. Zucker, Shareholder, Washington D.C.