Alberto Herrera is a Real Estate Practice associate in Greenberg Traurig's Miami office. He represents public and private real estate companies, institutional investors, and developers in a broad range of local and national commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of industrial, retail, and office properties, as well as mortgage, securitized, and credit tenant loan financings, and large-scale mixed-used developments, including ground leased developments.
In addition, Alberto focuses on drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, loan documents, and security instruments, including those used in portfolio transactions with assets located throughout the United States.
Furthermore, he represents landlords and tenants in office, restaurant, and ground leases and related workout negotiations.
- Commercial real estate due diligence, acquisitions and dispositions
- Ground and net leasing (representing both landlords and tenants)
- Office, industrial, and retail leasing (representing both landlords and tenants)
- Real estate finance, including bond and credit tenant loan real estate transactions
- Corporate real estate transactions
- Condominium closings