Greenberg Traurig and KLDiscovery presented a program that included a review of select competition and antitrust subjects by geographic region on Tuesday, May 18 from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Tokyo Time. This session focused on issues of particular importance to Japanese companies, including US/EU/UK developments affecting Japanese companies operating abroad.
- Trends for 2021 on civil litigation in the U.S.
- US sanctions on China and its impact on Japanese enterprises
- Criminal / extradition procedures
- Merger analysis and focus under the Biden administration
- Electronic document management