Part II of our Traditional Labor webinar series, we discussed the likely changes to employees’ and employers’ rights under the National Labor Relations Act under the Biden Administration. Part II of this series included a lively discussion about hot topics in the labor world in an engaging moderated Q&A format.
Discussion topics addressed the questions we are hearing most frequently from our clients, including:
- Pitfalls and best practices for employers to comply with the NLRA in coming years
- NLRB enforcement activity under the Biden administration
- Best practices for union and non-union employers concerning work rules and handbook policies
- Innovative ways unions are organizing in the post-pandemic world through social media, text messaging, websites, and around political causes
- The role of Zoom and other technology in labor relations
Click here to access a copy of the presentation.
Click here for a copy of the CLE Affidavit.
Labor Law Changes Ahead – Practical Considerations for Every Employer is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX and VA.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.