Join Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) West on December 9, 2021 as leading experts talk about:
- How has the growing demand for hybrid solutions and cloud transformation drive new facility expansion in the region?
- Hyperscale delivery to meet cloud provider demands.
- How do new liquid cooling solutions impact infrastructure for facilities in the west?
- How do limited natural resources like water impact provider solutions for strategic cooling and operations efficiency?
- What is the current climate for ground-up construction in the west? What do struggling labor shortages mean for long-term regional growth
Kemal Hawa, shareholder at Greenberg Traurig will moderate a discussion with panel on " The State of the Date Center Market: What Opportunities Remain in the West and Beyond?"
Greenberg Traurig is a sponsor of this event.