Gregory Boulos focuses his practice on products liability and mass tort litigation. He represents chemical companies and consumer product manufacturers in personal injury, wrongful death, and premises liability cases and helps his clients develop general defense strategies in these areas. He also counsels a variety of global and national clients in commercial litigation matters, as well as real estate, intellectual property, and medical malpractice.
In addition, Gregory has litigated hundreds of mass tort cases in Florida and provided trial support in the following cases that were ultimately tried to verdict:
- Hantak v. ABB, Inc., 12-15235 CA 42 (Fla. Cir. Ct.)°
- Taylor v. Georgia-Pacific, LLC, No. 14-022141 CA 42 (Fla. Cir. Ct.)°
- Aubin v. Union Carbide Corp., No. 12-025645 CA 42 (Fla. Cir. Ct.)°
- Font v. Union Carbide Corp., No. 10-41578 CA 42 (Fla. Cir. Ct.)°
- Hernandez v. Banner Supply Co., 2018-027002-CA-01 (Fla. Cir. Ct.)°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Boulos prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, P.A.