Janusz KrakowiakAssociate Janusz.Krakowiak@gtlaw.com
Janusz Krakowiak focuses on energy projects and real estate matters, with a particular focus on renewable energy sources. He has also experience in the analysis of land usage for investment purposes.
- Energy law
- Real estate
- Administrative law
- Provided legal services to leading companies in the polish energy market regarding both conventional energy and renewable energy sources.°
- Verified and negotiated terms of lease agreements regarding RES projects with the landowners, as well as participated in the process of obtaining administrative permits for these projects.°
- Conducted proceedings for the issuance of administrative consents for the acquisition of agricultural properties, the pre-emptive purchase of properties and the establishment of transmission easements.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Krakowiak prior to his joining GREENBERG TRAURIG Nowakowska-Zimoch Wysokiński sp.k.
- Doctoral Studies (Ph.D. candidate), University of Warsaw, 2022
- Master of Law, University of Warsaw
- Polish, Native
- English, Fluent