Employers throughout the world are faced with a multitude of challenges related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Join a panel of experienced Greenberg Traurig shareholders for a webinar to learn the latest COVID-19 developments and how you may protect your business, employees, clients, and communities. For additional resources on legal and business issues related to COVID-19, please visit Greenberg Traurig’s Health Emergency Preparedness Task Force: Coronavirus Disease 2019 page.
- Recording: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update: What Employers Need to Know Now is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- GT Alert: Employment Law Provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- GT Alert: Coronavirus Disease 2019 and the Occupational Safety and Health Act: OSHA Update No. 2 – Essential Workers