Jennifer BloomAssociate Jennifer.Bloom@gtlaw.com
Jennifer Bloom focuses her practice on real estate and complex commercial litigation matters. She focuses on real estate disputes from inception through conclusion. She has experience representing clients in real estate matters involving commercial leases, insurance issues, business torts, and fraud. She has represented commercial lenders, sponsors, developers, commercial landlords, court-appointed receivers, and high net worth individuals in a variety of real estate matters. She has deep experience drafting pretrial motions for real estate clients, including summary judgment motions.
Previously, Jennifer has defended clients in contract disputes, intellectual property matters, securities litigation and internal investigations. Her experience also includes litigation in the entertainment, media, and arts industries.
Jennifer’s pro bono work has focused on representing victims of domestic violence in divorce actions in the New York state courts.
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Theodore H. Katz, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2007
- Clerk’s Office Intern, Supreme Court of the United States, 2005
- Volunteer, Sanctuary for Families, 2012-2014
J.D., Brooklyn Law School,
- Primary Notes and Comments Editor, Brooklyn Journal of Law & Policy
- B.S., Cornell University
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit