Lacy provides advice on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic investments, corporate reorganisations and other transactional matters. Lacy has represented numerous clients across a range of industries and sectors (with a focus on the real estate sector), both within the United Kingdom and internationally, such as:
- Advised City of London Group Plc on various matters including a management incentive plan and disposal of the same and a recent subscription and placing.
- Advised in connection with the sale of the Stemcor Group to Cedar Industrial Group.
- Advised Paloma Capital in connection with the financing of a large acquisition of a portfolio of over 40 industrial and office properties.
- Advised Brockton on its joint venture with STT in respect of UK a data centers the subsequent management incentive plan and disposal of the same.
- Advised Hines on the disposal of Cannon Place to Deka.
- Advised the British Airways pension fund and the Edmond de Rothschild Group on a post-acquisition restructure in respect of a portfolio investment.