Greenberg Traurig’s Video Game & Esports Practice is a multi-office, cross-practice team with deep knowledge of the booming global business of online, interactive entertainment. The combined capabilities of attorneys with experience across many diverse areas of law offer clients an integrated and collaborative approach to addressing legal issues in this growing industry.
At a time when a single video game release generates revenues in excess of some of the largest Hollywood blockbuster films, and live esports events now pack arenas in the same way that traditional sports franchises do, our attorneys offer creative and forward-thinking legal strategies designed to support our clients engaged in this exciting industry.
Whatever your industry involvement or legal needs, GT’s Video Game & Esports Practice Group is ready to address your routine, complex, and unique video game and esports legal matters.
- Casinos and Wagering
- Corporate Governance
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Digital Media and Social Networking
- Entertainment, Media, and Marketing
- Esports League Formation and Management
- Esports Team Ethics, Regulatory, and Compliance Training
- Immigration and Compliance
- Investment and Financing Joint Ventures
- Labor and Employment Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Real Estate
- Regulatory and Compliance Affairs
- Sports Law
- Technology Transfer and Licensing
- Video Game Development and Publication