Greenberg Traurig's American Indian Law Practice handles litigation, mediation, transactional, and governmental affairs matters involving Native American and Alaska Native tribes and tribal entities in every part of the United States. Our practice handles virtually every aspect of this complex field, including:
- Trial and appellate court advocacy and boots-on-the-ground experience in tribal and state courts throughout the country, and in federal courts including the United States Supreme Court.
- Mediating and arbitrating disputes between Indian tribes and state and federal governments, and between tribes and corporations – including pipeline, natural resources, environmental, and energy infrastructure projects.
- Structuring complex corporate, financing, and banking transactions involving tribal entities, as well as real estate development on tribal lands and Indian allotted lands.
- Experience working with the federal government on legislative, executive, administrative, and judicial branch matters involving Native American and Alaska Native tribes and entities.
- An experienced gaming practice.
- Tribal economic development and capacity-building strategies, including regulatory compliance and governance.
GT is equipped to handle any challenge involving Native nations and their governments, businesses, and investments.
To learn more about our American Indian Law capabilities, please feel free to reach out to our American Indian Law Practice contacts.