Attendees will hear insights from industry leaders on:
1. The A&D market in Arizona and where it’s going.
2. Arizona Commerce Authority’s 5-year strategic plan for the industry.
3. Perspectives on the defense, logistics, and MRO sectors.
4. A&D opportunities in Arizona.
5. Shifting R&D, new technologies and trends, including drones, space travel, and satellites.
Forum speakers will include:
• Phoenix Business Journal publisher Ray Schey will host the event and moderate a panel discussion
• Panel participants will include the following Greenberg Traurig attorneys from the firm’s Phoenix and Washington, D.C. offices:
o Nicole M. Goodwin, Phoenix Managing Shareholder; Chair, Phoenix Litigation Practice
o Quinn Williams, Phoenix Corporate Shareholder
o Paul F. McQuade, Washington, D.C. Shareholder; Co-Chair of the Global Patent Prosecution Practice
o Major General John D. Altenburg, Jr., Washington, D.C. Of Counsel (USA, Retired)
o Honorable J. Randy Forbes, Washington, D.C. Senior Director and former U.S. Representative and Chairman of the Committee on Armed Services’ Subcommittee on Seapower and Projection Forces
• Office of Governor Doug Ducey - Deputy Chief of Staff, Danny Seiden
• Arizona Commerce Authority - President/CEO, Sandra Watson
• The Boeing Company – Manager, Southwest Region and National Strategy & Engagement – State & Local, Mark Gaspers
• Phoenix Logistics, Inc. - President and CEO, Al Funderburk
• Turbine Aero - CEO, Rob Higby