NEW YORK – Dec. 17, 2021 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP was ranked in the legal category of Chambers and Partners’ 2022 Chambers FinTech guide in Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, and the United States.
The following shareholders were recognized in the 2022 Chambers FinTech guide in the following jurisdictions:
- Corrado Angelelli - Italy
- Carsten Kociok - Germany
- Koichiro Ohashi - Japan
- Arturo Pérez-Estrada - Mexico
The annual Chambers Fintech guide identifies the leading payments, blockchain, cyber security and data protection specialists in more than 40 countries around the world. It features leading lawyers and other professionals in the FinTech industry globally, based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted by Chambers’ research team.
Chambers Fintech recognizes Greenberg Traurig in:
- Germany for its “legal services to innovative clients in the FinTech world especially in connection with payment services.”
- Italy for having a “cross-departmental team [that] brings together lawyers from the banking and finance and capital markets departments, as well as the intellectual property and corporate teams to offer clients a comprehensive FinTech approach.”
- Japan “the firm is widely respected by clients for its expertise in advising on financial instruments and exchange law mandates in Japan.”
- Mexico as the team is a “well-regarded practice group…particularly respected for its work in the venture capital arena, assisting funds with investment rounds in start-ups, and with the drafting of all related documents.”
- The United States for its “highly capable blockchain and cryptocurrency practice” that “provides expert advice on issues including fund formation, security token offerings, and blockchain solutions.”
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2300 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 25 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus. Web: www.gtlaw.com