Julia LubischSenior Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Lubisch is Senior Associate in the German litigation group and concentrates her practice on judicial and extrajudicial dispute resolution. She advises national and international clients from all sectors and industries on contentious matters.
Julia Lubisch focuses on litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, in particular with respect to complex cross-border commercial disputes. She assists in the enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in Germany and advises on issues of international procedural and private law.
- Real estate litigation
- IP litigation
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, U.S. News – Best Lawyers, "Law Firm of the Year: Litigation - Real Estate," 2022
- Team Member, a Law360 “Product Liability Practice Group of the Year,” 2021
- LL.M., Bond University/Australia, 2016
- Second Legal State Exam, Berlin/Germany, 2014
- First Legal State Exam, Humboldt University of Berlin/Germany, 2012
- Maîtrise en droit, Université Panthéon-Assas - Paris II/France, 2010
Licence en droit, Université Panthéon-Assas - Paris II/France, 2009