GT Shareholder Gretchen Ramos and GT Of Counsel Darren Abernethy will host a webinar titled "CCPA, Selling & Ad Tech – Finding a Clear Path." They will be joined by Sarah Barrows, Director Privacy, Product & Policy Counsel at NextRoll to discuss the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Enforcement begins July 1st, final implementing regulations have been submitted for approval, and qualifying signatures for a wide-ranging “CCPA v2.0” ballot initiative are in the process of being counted. In this interactive virtual workshop, in-house and GT specialists will answer your most pressing CCPA questions and will explore the areas essential to understanding the above, including:
- The digital advertising ecosystem —tracking technologies, identifiers, and how interest-based advertising works;
- What constitutes selling in the ad tech context, how to make this determination, and options to consider when you identify a “sale”; and
- What happens after July 1 - CCPA enforcement, status of the final CCPA regulations, CCPA v2.0 in relation to advertising, and current trends in ad tech.
- Recording: CCPA, Selling & Ad Tech – Finding a Clear Path is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- Handout: See the below attachment.