San Francisco, CA 94111
Greenberg Traurig's San Francisco attorneys practice locally and nationally at the intersection of business, government, and the law. Our clients include key Internet pioneers, top IT firms, digital entertainment companies, financial institutions, real estate companies, multinational banks, and other Fortune 500 companies. The San Francisco attorneys counsel on a broad range of matters, including: commercial and securities litigation; corporate and financing; general litigation; intellectual property transactions and litigation; labor and employment; state, local, and federal taxation; and white collar criminal defense. The firm’s San Francisco clients count on Greenberg Traurig’s locally-integrated attorneys who deliver attentive legal services - with the global breadth and depth to address issues full circle. The firm’s attorneys work seamlessly across practices and locations to provide the innovative, strategic, forward-thinking legal services clients expect.
For more information about our San Francisco office, please feel free to reach out to our San Francisco office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
We are committed to the community where we live and work, providing pro bono legal assistance and financial support to numerous local and national charitable organizations. Our attorneys and lobbyists are involved in and have held leadership positions within local organizations throughout the San Francisco area, including:
- American Bar Association, Judicial Internship Opportunity Program (JIOP) mentoring program, San Francisco Chapter
- Asian American Bar Association, San Francisco Chapter
- Barrister’s Club of the San Francisco Bar Association
- Bay Area Councils
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court
- Family Violence Appellate Project, San Francisco Chapter
- The Guardsmen
- Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco
- San Francisco Tax Club
Lavora con noi
Our culture of empowerment is a natural fit for individuals who are eager to create their own opportunities and have proven track records of success in areas that excite them. Explore career opportunities at GT.