Thomas KeenanSenior Associate Thomas.Keenan@gtlaw.com
Thomas has five years’ post-qualified experience in London’s banking and finance market working closely with a number of large institutions on property finance and leveraged matters.
Esperienze Professionali - Attività Accademiche
- Represented a trio of linked senior development facilities for an institutional lender with a total value of £130,000,000 for the development of seven student living sites across England, Scotland and Ireland.°
- Represented an institutional lender on a £41,993,000 development facility for four industrial sites across England and Wales.°
- Represented an institutional lender on a £25,000,000 development facility from a niche residential developer to develop a London based site into 89 residential units (including affordable housing).°
- Represented an institutional lender on a £10,725,000 leveraged facility agreement to allow a corporate restructure of a property portfolio by a major high-net-worth client with the corporate group containing a further £42,000,000 senior debt to SPVs holding a variety of properties.°
- Represented a major German lender in respect of a £9,700,000 facility secured on a Welsh retail park.°
- Represented a debt fund on a £23,560,000 facility to assist with the acquisition of a London office park and associated a profit share arrangement.°
- Lead on a series of three facilities totaling £60,450,000 from an institutional lender in respect of a property fund owned entities involving restructuring and development elements.°
- Represented a debt fund lender on a £16,000,000 facility secured on a portfolio of assets including a business centre, a number of pubs, commercial units, and residential properties.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Keenan prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Legal Practice Course, with distinction, University of Law - Birmingham
- Graduate Diploma in Law, with distinction, University of Law - Birmingham
- Diploma di maturità, University of York
- England and Wales