Hannah Largoza ˘Patent Agent Hannah.Largoza@gtlaw.com
Hannah Largoza is a registered patent agent who primarily focuses on intellectual property matters in the life-sciences space, including biotechnology, bio-engineering, and large & small molecule therapies. She advises emerging to established clients on U.S. and foreign patent preparation, prosecution, and portfolio management. She also advises clients on technology commercialization and patent enforcement, including conducting freedom-to-operate and patent landscape analyses. Hannah also has experience assisting in patent litigations, including ANDA/Hatch-Waxman litigations, representing pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Esperienze Professionali - Attività Accademiche
- Bioprocess Development and Industrialization Intern, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Graduate Student Consultant, UNITY Biotechnology
- Bioprocess Engineering Intern, Amgen Bioprocessing Center, Keck Graduate Institute
- Research Assistant, UCLA Institute for Society and Genetics
Riconoscimenti e Premi
- Member, International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- M. Eng., Biopharmaceutical Processing, Keck Graduate Institute (KGI)
- Diploma di maturità, Human Biology, cum laude, University of California, Los Angeles
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
˘ Not admitted to the practice of law.
- Inglese, Madrelingua
- Spagnolo, Colloquiale
- Tagalog (Filipino), Colloquiale