Colin Fraser is a commercial litigator with experience in all phases of litigation in federal and state courts, and in arbitration and mediation, with a principal focus on complex matters. He is experienced in managing cases at the trial court level, including all aspects of discovery, motion practice, and trial. He also has experience prosecuting appeals before the Ninth Circuit and the California Court of Appeal. Colin also represents clients before legislative and regulatory bodies at the local and state levels.
Colin has handled cases with claims exceeding several billion dollars in potential liability and has experience in a broad range of areas affecting business clients, including contract law, intellectual property litigation, anti-trust, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), false advertising, unfair competition, real estate disputes, and shareholder disputes.
- Media, Entertainment and Technology Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition
- Real Estate Litigation
- State and Local Property Tax
- International Litigation
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Deceptive Advertising & Consumer Protection Litigation (UCL, FAL, CLRA)
- Transnational Litigation