Brandon N. PellyAssociate Brandon.Pelly@gtlaw.com
Brandon N. Pelly is a member of the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Fort Lauderdale office. He focuses his practice on corporate and securities law matters, including public company SEC reporting compliance, corporate governance, securities offerings, as well as Special Purpose Acquisitions Companies (SPACs) and De-SPAC transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
- Reverse takeover acquisition by an international special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), as part of a $2 billion transaction.
- Private Placement and designation of a new class of securities issued in connection with the $3.1 billion acquisition of a fire security business.
- Shelf takedown offering of $500.0 million in common stock, preferred stock and debt securities.
- Matters related to an amended and restated $1.8 billion secured revolving credit, term loan, and letter of credit facility for a company in the oil and gas services industry.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Pelly prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- In-House Corporate Legal Intern, World Fuel Services Corporation, 2019 and 2020
Recognition & Leadership
- Volunteer, The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Chapter 607 Drafting Subcommittee, 2020-2021
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- B.A., University of Alabama