Eric Rosedale ‡Shareholder Eric.Rosedale@gtlaw.com
Eric Rosedale is a real estate lawyer with more than 25 years of experience representing international clients across the globe and especially across emerging Europe. He has previously held leadership roles at other large law firms.
Eric focuses his practice on real estate M&A and private equity matters for international real estate funds and private equity players, as well as developments and financings for multinational real estate companies. He is a well-known player in real estate emerging markets and private equity circles and represents an array of institutional real estate clients in all major real estate sectors.
Eric represents institutional clients, including private equity partners, opportunity funds, investment banks, and capital providers. He has more than 25 years of experience handling international real estate matters, mergers and acquisitions, developments and financings throughout emerging Europe.
Eric received his J.D. from Cardozo School of Law, where he was an editor of the law review. He received his B.A. from Hamilton College, magna cum laude, with departmental honors. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1984. His recent accolades include being recognized by Chambers and Partners in its Global and Europe guides from 2012-2015, he was nominated numerous times for "Professional of the Year" in the Central and Eastern European Retail Sector, and named as one of the "Best Lawyers" in Poland in Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers in Europe in 2015.
- Real estate funds
- Project development
- Financial institutions
- Hotels and leisure
- Private equity
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, a Law360 “Hospitality Practice Group of the Year,” 2021
- Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2017-2018
- Listed, Chambers Global, Corporate/M&A (Central & Eastern Europe), 2015
- Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2015 and 2022
- Team Member, a U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, "Law Firm of the Year" in Real Estate Law, 2015
- Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2014
- Listed, Chambers Global, 2012 and 2014
- Listed, Best Lawyers in Poland, Real Estate Law, 2014
- Nominated, "Professional of the Year," 5th Annual EuropaProperty CEE Retail Real Estate Awards, 2013
J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Editor, Cardozo Law Review
- B.A., magna cum laude, Hamilton College
- New York