The Annual Environmental Permitting Summer School is attended by more than 850 attorneys, consultants, engineers, state and local government officials, developers, landowners and others with a strong interest in environmental issues in Florida. Program features the most advanced and current instruction available on Florida’s environmental, energy and growth management laws, rules and programs. Attendees also have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits.
The following GT Environmental Practice Attorneys will present:
- Kerri Barsh: Strategies for Avoiding Litigation Under NEPA, CWA, and ESA and Updates on Evolving Regulations and Policies Under the Trump Administration
- Maribel Nicholson-Choice: Florida Brownfields: A Comprehensive Technical, Regulatory, and Legal Update
- Jerry Stouck: Federal Environmental Regulation and Enforcement Under the Trump Administration
- Jerry Stouck: Permits Under Attack: Defending Your Permit from All Challengers
- John Chibbaro: Florida's Renewable Energy Projects: Updates, Outlook, and Challenges
- Chris Torres: Strategizing, Handling, and Defending Clients' Interests at Local Quasi-Judicial Proceedings