By leveraging our industry knowledge and strong global relationships on behalf of clients, Greenberg Traurig's Orlando office has become one of the largest law offices in Central Florida. Since opening in 1995, our office has expanded significantly to meet the growing needs of the firm’s local, regional, national, and international clients.
Having access to the full depth and breadth of our global firm provides exceptional reach to clients doing business in a wide array of industries.
With a business-focused approach to the practice of law, we structure our industry-specific teams of attorneys to deliver the most efficient and impactful counsel. We advise clients in key industries, such as:
- Environmental & Land Use
- Corporate & Securities
- Litigation – Commercial and Construction
- Real Estate
- Municipal Finance & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property (trademark, patent and prosecution)
- Global Trade
Many of our attorneys have been recognized in such publications as Best Lawyers in America, Chambers & Partners, Florida Trend Magazine, Corporate Counsel, Orlando Business Journal, and Orlando Magazine.
For more information about our Orlando office, please feel free to reach out to our Orlando office contacts.
Community & Civic Involvement
We are committed to the community where we live and work, providing pro bono legal assistance and financial support to numerous local and national charitable organizations, including:
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida
- Commercial Real Estate Women- Central Florida Chapter
- Downtown Orlando Partnership
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Economic Development Commission of Central Florida
- Florida Citrus Sports
- Florida Hospital
- Junior Achievement
- Kissimmee/Osceola County Chambers of Commerce
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Orlando City Foundation
- Rollins College
- Special Olympics Florida
- United Negro College Fund
- Visit Orlando
- YMCA of Central Florida