Phillip C. Gildan has wide-ranging experience in publicly owned utilities, public infrastructure development, financing, public/private partnerships (P3s), municipalization and privatization of public infrastructure, utility rate making, mergers and acquisitions, and counseling a variety of industries on strategic, business, finance, governance, and transactional matters. Phillip's industry experience focuses on public proprietary infrastructure businesses, covering the full range of revenue-producing publicly owned assets.
- Public/Private Partnerships – Joint Public/Private Projects
- Public utilities (electric/ natural gas/water/sewer/stormwater/solid waste)
- Infrastructure privatization / municipalization
- Public Infrastructure Construction/Finance/Procurement
- Government Special Purpose Enterprise representation
- DBO, BOT, BOO, BOOT, LTL, JV, Concession Projects