Debra Pehringer focuses her practice on the resort and recreational property industry, with an emphasis on golf, hotel, condo-hotel, condominium conversion, timeshare and fractional interest development, and represents major developers, lenders, exchange and marketing companies.
- Acquisition, finance and construction of resort and recreational property in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, South America, Europe and Asia
- Creation and implementation of project documentation, including condominium, condominium conversion, timeshare and fractional interest regimes, negotiation of management agreements, and negotiation of exchange company contracts
- Consumer documentation, including reservation, purchase, finance, security instruments and disclosure statements
- Registration of condominium, timeshare and fractional interests throughout the U.S.
- Condominium conversion projects
- Federal and state telemarketing, direct mail and internet advertising, broker licensing, seller of travel, land sales acts, securities law relating to rental programs and hotel licensing