Overview del Dipartimento
Greenberg Traurig's Real Estate Tax team:
- Advises U.S. and international clients on the tax implications of their real estate investments.
- Advises on the tax aspects of real estate transactions, from property acquisitions and sales, and 1031 or “like-kind” exchanges, to structuring condo-hotels, club membership programs, and other ancillary service programs.
- Advises on the tax-efficient use of special purpose vehicles, such as real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Counsels clients regarding securitizations, including real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs) and exotic asset securitizations.
- Structures state and local property tax and documentary transfer tax efficient transfers.
- Represents taxpayers in ad valorem property tax appeals and in documentary transfer tax matters.