Greenberg Traurig's Ian C. Ballon, Co-Chair of the Global Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Group, will be a speaker during the Events 4 Sure live IP Round Table Discussion "Staying Ahead: Global Intellectual Property Strategy in an Evolving World" on Feb. 17 at 11:00 a.m. PST. The round table discussion will focus on:
- Reducing the injunction gap - improvement of proportionality in USA patent litigation
- What does your company expect from its IP management?
- IP Asset Management: What are the Benefits
- Top tips for assessing freedom to operate
- Litigation tactics from the leading experts
- Navigating a complex licensing environment
- Monetising IP assets and making them work for your business
- How are the IP departments complying with the GDPR & CCPA law?
Events 4 Sure hosts conferences & exhibitions connecting IP industry experts and service providers worldwide to showcase the latest trends, policies, advanced technology and services within the IP industry.