Ellen M. BronchettiShareholder Ellen.Bronchetti@gtlaw.com
Ellen Bronchetti represents a range of employers in both employment matters and traditional labor disputes. She litigates on behalf of employers in wage and hour matters, trade secret misappropriation cases, and matters involving whistleblowers, statutory leave, breach of contract claims, and accusations of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. Ellen’s litigation practice spans both state and federal courts, including complex class actions and representative action litigation across the United States.
Ellen’s traditional labor practice includes representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) in unfair labor practice proceedings and matters related to collective bargaining. She also advises Fortune 500 companies on union-management relations, corporate campaigns, and other labor strategy.
Ellen counsels clients across industries, ranging from health care, hospitality, and transportation to waste disposal and collection, entertainment, and the on-demand economy.
Esperienze Professionali - Attività Accademiche
- Received summary judgment on Equal Pay Act case in the Northern District of California and dismissal of Equal Pay Act case.°
- Represented transportation company in California and received summary judgment dismissing class and representative PAGA claims post certification of class involving thousands of workers.°
- Represented a nationwide convenience store chain in California federal district court alleging franchisees were misclassified as independent contractors. Claims were dismissed with prejudice.°
- Received a complete defense verdict in claim alleging misclassification of supervisors for nationwide transportation company.°
- Represented nationwide logistics company in case pending before California Supreme Court alleging misclassification of drivers as independent contractors.°
- Received summary judgment for financial institution in claim alleging age discrimination and harassment.°
- Represented a nationwide retailer before National Labor Relations Board and received dismissal of representation petition.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Bronchetti prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Riconoscimenti e Premi
- Listed, The Legal 500 United States, Labor & Employment, 2012-2018 and 2021-2022
- Selected, Daily Journal, “Top Labor & Employment Lawyers in California,” 2020-2021
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Northern California Super Lawyers, “Rising Stars,” 2013-2018
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Laurea magistrale in Giurisprudenza, Northeastern University School of Law
- Diploma di maturità, magna cum laude, Boston College
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States