Erick Peregrina J.Associate Erick.Peregrina@gtlaw.com
Erick Peregrina has over 10 years of experience in commercial, civil and family law and has focused his practice on litigation. He has broad experience in oral, written and online process before local and federal authorities, amparo trials and has represented clients in arbitration proceedings and promoted petitions before the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights.
He has a Law Degree from Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City.
Esperienze Professionali - Attività Accademiche
- Represented a prestigious company in the food sector in a millionaire litigation for moral damages and payment of damages.°
- Represented a prestigious construction company in charge of carrying out of shopping and housing centers before various millionaire litigations.°
- Represented a pharmaceutical company before a millionaire embargo before the Federal Courts Specialized in Competition, Telecommunications and Broadcasting.°
- Represented a prestigious consulting company in a millionaire litigation before several construction companies.°
- Represented a famous people and celebrities before their millionaire divorce trial.°
- Represented a group businessman in litigation before the non-execution of a multimillion-dollar construction project.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Erick Peregrina J. prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, S.C.
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2013
- Spagnolo, Madrelingua
- Inglese, Fluente