Rebecca G. DiStefano concentrates her practice in U.S. and cross border capital markets, securities regulation, corporate finance, and also serves on the firm's Blockchain Task Force. She counsels public and private companies in financing activities including Regulation D private placements, registrations, Regulation A qualifications, Regulation CF crowdfunding, continuing disclosure requirements, and corporate governance matters. Rebecca focuses on private companies transitioning to public companies and regularly represents clients before the Securities and Exchange Commission and FINRA.
- Federal and state securities law
- U.S. and cross-border capital markets
- Corporate structuring, restructurings and recapitalizations
- Specialty finance (Variable Rate Notes) & credit facilities
- Transactions involving ESOPS
- ESOP company finance and governance
- Concentrations in life sciences and technology