Jonathan M. Perry's practice includes the representation of real estate owners, developers, investment firms, institutional and private lenders, and business entrepreneurs in all phases of commercial real estate transactions. These undertakings include the acquisition, development, finance and disposition of commercial office buildings, hotels and resorts, transit-oriented developments, mixed-use developments, tax increment, and downtown and historic redevelopment and financing.
- Real estate finance, including construction, mezzanine, bridge and permanent loans, tax-exempt financing, and hotel and resort financing and cash management
- Real estate acquisition, development, and disposition, including commercial and medical office buildings, portfolio property acquisition, hotels and shopping centers, and downtown and historic landmark redevelopment
- Transit-oriented developments
- Real estate workouts and restructurings, including distressed loans and distressed Community Development District (CDD) bond financing
- Real estate leasing, including office, retail, industrial, build to suit drug store and ground leases