Jonathan M. PerryShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan M. Perry's practice includes the representation of real estate owners, developers, investment firms, institutional and private lenders, and business entrepreneurs in all phases of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, development and financing of retail, industrial, office and multifamily properties and hotels. His concentrations include transit-oriented and mixed-use developments, and portfolio acquisitions, dispositions and financing.
- Real estate
- Real estate finance
- Transit-oriented developments
- Real estate workouts and restructurings (distressed loans)
- Represented publicly traded REIT in connection with acquisition of a portfolio of 81 open air/anchored retail shopping centers in 27 states for $1.3 Billion
- Represented publicly traded REIT in connection with real estate financing for portfolio of 300+ plus retail properties across 21 states for $242 million in asset based securities.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in connection with real estate financing for portfolio of 300+ plus retail properties across 33 states for $715 million in commercial mortgage backed.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in connection with a $153 million portfolio sale leaseback transaction of industrial properties in the United States and Italy.
- Represented private real estate investment firm in $123 million acquisition and financing of portfolio of 32 office/industrial properties in Georgia, Florida and the Carolinas.
- Represent private real estate investment firm in $383 million acquisition and financing of portfolio of 16 office properties in Georgia, Florida and Virginia.
- Represented private real estate investment firm in disposition of over $100 million in office property assets in Georgia, Florida, Virginia and the Carolinas.
- Represent municipal transportation authority with respect to redevelopment and revitalization of transit hubs for mixed use developments.
- Represented private real estate development company in multifamily component of $500 million mixed-use transit-oriented development (TOD) in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented municipal development authority in $300 million revitalization/redevelopment of former military base in southwest Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented municipal development authority in $27 million revitalization and redevelopment of historic downtown district in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented municipal development authority in connection with special tax increment funding with respect to $500 million urban redevelopment project in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented public hotel company in $285 million refinancing for hotel properties in New York and Los Angeles, California.
- Represented public hotel company in $500 million construction and development financing for 1,000-room resort hotel, and 498-room luxury hotel, with condo-hotel component in Orlando, Florida.
- Represented public hotel company in $400 million construction and development financing for 1,400-room hotel and conference center in Orlando, Florida.
- Represented private hotel company in $160 million refinancing of three major hotel properties in California, Oregon and Texas.
- Represented indenture trustee and bondholders in real estate-related aspects of failed CDD projects in Florida, Alabama and South Carolina.
- Free Agent, National Football League (NFL), Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1993-1994
Anerkennung durch den Markt
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2014, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Team Member, Chambers & Partners USA Real Estate Law Firm of the Year, 2010, 2013, 2017-2018, and 2022
- Team Member, a U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, "Law Firm of the Year" in Real Estate Law, 2015
- Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011-2013, and 2022
- Board Member, ELEVATE ORLANDO, 2016-Present
- Council Member, United Negro College Fund, Inc. (UNCF), Leadership Council, 2009-Present; Chair, Leadership Council, 2011-2016 Chair
- Volunteer youth and high school football and basketball coach, 2007-Present
- Committee Member, Mayor's MLK Commission, 2006-Present
- J.D., Emory University School of Law
B.S., Business Administration (Kenan - Flagler Business School), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Team Captain, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Tar Heels, 1992-1993
- Peach Bowl Champions, 1993