Irvine, CA 92612
Greenberg Traurig's Orange County attorneys understand the dynamic nature of Orange County and the markets in which our clients do business. Our lawyers are innovative, business-focused, and pragmatic, and many are licensed to practice law in more than one state, before state and federal courts, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and the International Trade Commission. We have active teams in a wide array of practice areas, including real estate, intellectual property, corporate and securities, litigation, tax, trusts and estates, and wealth management.
For more information about our Orange County office, please feel free to reach out to our Orange County office contacts.
We value the opportunity to contribute to our local community. Our attorneys have held leadership positions throughout Orange County. We are involved in a number of organizations including:
- Boy Scouts of America, Orange County Council
- CHOC (Children’s Hospital Orange County), Corporate Partnerships Committee
- Jewish Federation & Family Services, Orange County, Executive Board, Real Estate Council Committee
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Chinese American Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Susan G. Komen, Board of Directors
- UCI, Paul Merage School of Business, The Center for Real Estate, Advisory Board
- UCI, Paul Merage School of Business, Dean’s Advisory Board
- Young Horizons, Board of Directors