Greenberg Traurig's multidisciplinary team of lawyers in Los Angeles has the experience and relationships required to meet the increasingly complex legal needs of global corporations, entrepreneurs, high-net-worth individuals, and artists. Our attorneys provide litigation, corporate and securities, media and entertainment, real estate, intellectual property, labor and employment, tax, and bankruptcy services to our clients.
For more information about our Los Angeles office, please feel free to reach out to our Los Angeles office contacts.
Our Los Angeles team includes a former president of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences; the chair of the Armed Forces Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association; a member of the Executive Committee and Board of Governors of the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC); the co-chair and co-founder of the e4 Mobility Alliance, LAEDC; the co-chair of the Alliance of Artists & Recording Companies; and the 2017 "Class Action Attorney of the Year," as selected by the Century City Bar Association.
We also hold leadership positions in important community and service organizations, including:
- Alliance of Artists and Recording Companies
- Anti-Defamation League, Pacific Southwest Region
- Asian Pacific American Dispute Resolution Center
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Board of Governors
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Century City Bar Association
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest
- Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Los Angeles Cleantech Cluster
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Foundation
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC)
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Public Counsel
- Salvation Army, Los Angeles Metropolitan Advisory Board
- The Maple Counseling Center
- The State Bar of California
- U.S. VETS, Board of Directors and Governance Committee
- Western Center on Law & Poverty