Chicago, IL 60601
Greenberg Traurig's Chicago office strives to be as dynamic and diverse as the city it calls home. Since its inception in 1999, it has grown from three attorneys to more than 165 today. Lawyers in the Chicago office represent a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, and practice in nearly every major practice area and industry. Offering local knowledge and broad experience, Greenberg Traurig’s Chicago lawyers work with their colleagues in Greenberg Traurig’s strategic network of offices in the United States and abroad to help clients achieve their objectives locally, nationally, and globally.
For more information about our Chicago office, please feel free to reach out to our Chicago office contacts.
We are committed to the community where we live and work, providing pro bono legal assistance and financial support to numerous local and national charitable organizations, including:
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Anti-Defamation League of Greater Chicago
- Better Government Association
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago Committee
- DuSable Museum of African American History
- Equality Illinois
- HFS Chicago Scholars
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts
- Legal Aid Society of Metropolitan Family Services
- Legal Assistance Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- National Immigrant Justice Center
- Public Interest Law Initiative
- The Salvation Army
- Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
- Women's Bar Foundation
Our culture of empowerment is a natural fit for individuals who are eager to create their own opportunities and have proven track records of success in areas that excite them. Explore career opportunities at GT.