Ben Huber is a transactional attorney who counsels a broad range of domestic and foreign clients, including startups, closely held businesses, middle-market companies, family offices, funds and other institutional investors in various corporate matters. Ben's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, business restructuring, capital markets transactions, including debt financing and private placements, and fund formation. As counsel to several high tech, bio tech and software businesses, Ben also has experience with both inbound and outbound technology licensing.
- Purchase and sale of companies and business divisions
- Restructuring and reorganization of company assets, liabilities and ownership
- Capital markets transactions, including debt financing and private placements
- Formation of real estate and other investment funds
- Inbound and outbound technology licensing
- Manufacturing, supply and distribution relationships
- Corporate governance